Ingredients For The Chicken Recipe:
* 2 boneless chicken breast, halved and skin removed
* Salt to taste
* Pepper to taste
* 1 egg, beaten
* ½ cup milk
* 2 slices cooked ham, cut in half
* 2 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
* 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* ¾ cup fine dry bread crumbs
* Vegetable oil
Ingredients For The Mushroom Sauce Recipe:
* 1 tablespoon butter
* ¼ cup thinly sliced mushrooms
* 1 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* ¼ cup heated milk
* ¼ cup chicken broth
* White pepper
Directions For Chicken Recipe:
1. Place each piece of chicken between two sheets of wax paper and gently pound with a rolling pin to flatten for the recipe.
2. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
3. Mix the egg with 1 cup milk and dip chicken pieces in mixture for the recipe.
4. Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese each, in the middle of each flattened piece of chicken.
5. Lightly brush the top of cheese slices with the milk and egg mixture.
6. Fold ends over the ham and cheese; rolling up and starting with the long side.
7. Keep the recipe secure with toothpicks.
8. Dip the chicken in the flour and then in the remaining milk mixture. Roll the reciepe in bread crumbs to coat it well.
9. Place chicken recipe on a plate and refrigerate, covered for around 2 hours.
10. Heat ½ inch of vegetable oil in a large, heavy pan over a medium flame. Fry the chicken rolls for around 20 minutes, turning frequently, until golden brown.
11. Drain the recipe well and serve with mushroom sauce.
Directions For Mushroom Sauce Recipe:
1. To make the best mushroom sauce recipe, melt the butter in a pan over a medium flame
2. Sauté the mushrooms very well, until browned.
3. Add the flour and keep stirring until recipe is mixed thoroughly.
4. Your mushrooms sauce recipe is almost done. Slowly add in the hot milk and chicken broth, constantly stirring the mixture while doing so.
5. Cook over a medium flame, still stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil and starts to thicken.
6. Bring the heat down, reducing the sauce to a simmer. Make sure you’re still stirring over a very low flame to ensure the recipe doesn’t stick or burn.
7. Add the salt and pepper to taste.
8. Your mushroom sauce recipe is ready!
Rajiv Tiwari is an out and out gourmet whose love of food has made him travel to all top food destinations. In this bouquet of articles Rajiv discusses some quick tips on food recipes, and shows us how you can make people enchanted with lipsmacking food recipes. The Chicken Recipe
, chicken pieces